Monday 12 May 2014

About Artist Dipak Prajapati


Artist Dipak prajapati

My name is Dipak J. Prajapati. My birth date is January 22, 1985. My mother tongue is Gujrati.However; I do know how to speak English and Hindi. Presently my current address is 104/Bhumi Apartment. that’s near Jognimata’s temple, (Amraiwadi, Ahmedabad.)Pin code is (380026). My hobbies are listening to music, writing, reading, and drawing. I have two e-mail addresses where you can contact me.
( djprajapati102@gmail.com, dipakprajapati_102@yahoo.com )

I have got post diploma in Fine arts ( specialization in Composition) in 2006 from Sheth C.N.College Of Finearts in Ahmedabad. 

Total Experience 
My total work experience is 9 years. I have worked in ITI Kubernagar as a drawing instructor for about 2 years. I have worked experience in ISCON Mega Mall as a portrait artist for 2 years.I Have worked in animizm studio as a pre-production Faculty. I Have Worked in Hollywood Movie (The American Gandhi ) as a Storyboard artist. I have Worked In Shri Laxmi Kravia techlabs as a storyboard artist and 2D animation game designer for about 1 year.O have worked in HIddenbrains Infotech PVT.Ltd as a Web Designer for about 1 years. Currently, Now I have working in Attensa Software as a Web Designer till, last 6 months.I have also working as a freelancing in some international Project as a Storyboard artist and colourist illustration artist.i have worked in "INDIAN WAR COMICS" as a Colorist artist till last 6 years. 



Artist Dipak prajapati

Special Skills 
* I can make a live portrait very well
* I cane Build Website Template 
* I cane Work in International Comics Book
* I can Work in Hollywood Movie As a Storyboard artist and Assistant Director
* I can Work in Some Graphics Design ( Like Logo,corporate Identity,Leaf-late,Banner,Presentation) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers